ÃÛÌÒÍø believes that good governance sets the foundation for success. In all our efforts, we seek to work well, and that starts with how we manage our own business. The governance principles we practice today were built on the ÃÛÌÒÍø Code of Business Conduct, established more than 35 years ago.
Code of Conduct
ÃÛÌÒÍø's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics is the foundation for specific practices, policies and guidelines that determine how we conduct day-to-day business, and it remains ÃÛÌÒÍø's cornerstone.Ìý
It calls all employees to help:Ìý
- Manage ÃÛÌÒÍø according to the highest business, ethical,
moral and civic standards as a public company
- Operate in a manner that earns the respect of our
shareholders, employees, communities, customers, suppliers and all others with a stake in our success
- ÌýMake ÃÛÌÒÍø a top-performing company, managed for the long-term benefit of all our constituents.
To help ensure that the Code remains our cornerstone, every employee, worldwide, receives a copy of our Code when they join ÃÛÌÒÍø; the Code is available in multiple languages for ÃÛÌÒÍø employees. Read the full text of ÃÛÌÒÍø's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (±Ê¶Ù¹ó).Ìý
For questions regarding ÃÛÌÒÍø's Code of Business Conduct & Ethics or to raise any concerns regarding ÃÛÌÒÍø employee misconduct, please contact the ÃÛÌÒÍø Office of Business Conduct and Ethics at email@example.com or +1-763-656-5500.
Resources & Downloads
Code of Business Conduct and EthicsÌý
ÃÛÌÒÍø's performance and reputation are rooted in the principles the Code embodies.Ìý
Some of our governing practices include:
- A strategic Board made up of a majority of independent directors.
- An independent Chairman of the Board David Jones, who serves as a direct liaison with management.
- Direct access by the Board to independent advisors and experts.
- Routine executive Board sessions without management present.
- Direct responsibility of Audit & Finance Committee for the retention and supervision of our external auditors.
- Audit & Finance Committee oversight of our internal auditors.
- A Code of Business Conduct and Ethics annually affirmed by our employees.
- An anonymous hotline available to all employees for reporting compliance or other concerns.
- Related Person Transactions Policy (PDF) to ensure independence and the absence of transactional conflicts.
- Political Contributions Policy (PDF) to ensure that corporate financial contributions are consistent with our core values while protecting and enhancing stakeholder value.
- View ÃÛÌÒÍø's Political Contributions Reporting (PDF)Ìý
- View ÃÛÌÒÍø's UK Tax Strategy (PDF)
- View Human Rights Policy:
English |ÌýChinese | Dutch | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Portuguese | Spanish
Audit and Finance Committee
Assists the Board with oversight of accounting and financial reporting processes and audits of financial statements.
The members of the Audit and Finance Committee are Michael T. Speetzen (Chair), Mona Abutaleb Stephenson, Melissa Barra, Tracey Doi and Gregory E. Knight.
Sets and administers policies that govern executive compensation, including setting the Named Executive Officers' compensation.
The members of the Compensation Committee are T. Michael Glenn (Chair), Theodore L. Harris, David A. Jones, and Billie I. Williamson.
Identifies individuals qualified to become Directors. Recommends nominees to the Board for election at annual meetings of shareholders. Oversees public policy matters and compliance with the Code of Conduct.
The members of the Governance Committee are Billie I. Williamson (Chair), Theodore L. Harris, T. Michael Glenn, and David A. Jones.
Corporate Governance Principles