- A 29% reduction in Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions compared to our 2019 baseline
- A 0.7% decrease in water withdrawal compared to our 2019 baseline, representing a 9.3% decrease compared to 2021
- 37% of total electricity usage came from renewable resources, representing 18% of our total energy usage
- Total waste generated decreased by 20% compared to the 2019 baseline, with 77% of total waste avoiding landfill through recycling and reuse
- 100% of new products were assessed using our new Sustainability Scorecard
We could not have done any of this important work without our engaged and committed employees. I am grateful to them as well as to our customers, shareholders, and Board of Directors for their continued support. Together, we have an opportunity to make lifeÔÇÖs essential resources better ÔÇö for people and the planet.
Read more about our Social Responsibility efforts at ├█╠Ď═°.com/Impact.
About the Award
Newsweek and Plant-A Insights Group recognized the ÔÇťAmericaÔÇÖs Greenest CompaniesÔÇŁ in the United States by conducting research and analysis of public sustainability data from organizations with a market capitalization of larger than $5 billion dollars in the USA. The ranking identified the top 300 companies in the U.S. based on environmental sustainability. It was compiled in partnership with market data researcher Plant A and data and analytics firm GIST Impact, and scored companies on more than 25 parameters in four categories: greenhouse gas emissions, water usage, waste generation and sustainability data disclosures and commitments.